Migraine & Headache Pain Relief Kit
Includes a Soft Ice® Neck & Head Wrap (#NC), an extra set of Soft Ice® packs, and a Thera-Temp® Moist Heat Eye & Sinus Wrap (#MHE). You can also add a Thera-Temp® Moist Heat Cervical Wrap (#MHC).
Migraine & Headache Pain Relief Kit (#MHPRK) includes:
- Soft Ice® Neck & Head Wrap (#NC)
- Uses three (3) 3" x 8" Soft Ice® Packs
- Kit includes two complete sets of Soft Ice® Packs for the wrap
- Thera-Temp® Moist Heat Eye & Sinus Wrap (#MHE)
- 10" x 3.5" wrap with 3" x 14" attached elastic strap
- *Deluxe option available! You may wish to add our best-selling moist heat therapy wrap: the Thera-Temp® Moist Heat Cervical Wrap (#MHC), which includes one (1) 3" x 27" and one (1) 2" x 8" hook and loop tab. This wrap can be used on the head, neck, or abdomen.
Soft Ice® Hot & Cold Therapy Packs
This compression wrap uses three (3) 3" x 8" Soft Ice® Packs.
- Packs deliver comfortable, deep-penetrating cold or hot therapy to injured joints, ligaments and muscles.
- Cold therapy provides excellent drug-free pain relief around the head or neck.
- Patented formula stays highly flexible and comfortable right out of the freezer!
- Reusable and non-toxic packs.
- All-natural, recycled and biodegradable formula.
- Transfers heat out of the injured area much faster than competitors' gel packs!
- Microwaveable at a medium heat setting. When used as a heat pack, Soft Ice® retains its consistency and does not become a liquid.
Lightweight and Comfortable Design
- Universal design can be used on the forehead, over the eyes, or around the neck.
- Compression wrap is designed to deliver maximum cold or hot therapy with a gentle, adjustable compression.
- The soft cotton backing absorbs moisture and helps protect the skin while the insulated outer fabric directs maximum cold/hot therapy to the body.
- Wrap holds reusable Soft Ice® packs comfortably on specific target body locations while still allowing freedom of movement.
- No need to hold the pack on the body! Just position over targeted area and secure with hook and loop tab closure.
- Size: One size fits most.
- Color: Black
- Use this soft, cotton-backed wrap for relief from headaches, migraines and much more!
- Store the Soft Ice® Packs in the freezer. Remove when ready and insert directly into the wrap.
- Position over the targeted area and secure with hook and loop tab closure.
- For acute pain, use cold therapy during the first 48 hours and alternate with heat after the swelling goes down.
- For chronic pain, follow with moist heat therapy.
- Please Note: Doctors typically recommend the application of cold or heat therapy not exceed 20 minutes at a time. Allow 20 minutes between applications.
Thera-Temp® Moist Heat Eye & Sinus Wrap
Moist Heat Therapy
- Our microwavable moist heat wraps provide convenient and effective moist heat therapy.
- Moist heat therapy is commonly prescribed for relief of chronic pain.
- Professional-quality wraps use therapeutic, non-organic beads that collect and hold moisture from humidity in the air. No water needs to be added!
- Beads are non-organic; they will never break down, decay, or develop an odor.
- Provides comforting and gentle therapy for headaches, migraines, and eye tension.
- Constructed of soft, all-natural cotton fleece on the side nearest the skin, and an insulated multi-ply fabric with vapor barrier on the outside to direct the moisture and heat toward the body.
- The wrap will stay in place while delivering therapeutic moist heat and allowing freedom of movement.
Size: 10" x 3.5" wrap with a 3" x 14" attached elastic strap with a hook and loop tab closure.
- Color: Black exterior with white cotton fleece interior.
- Fold the wrap so the white fleece side is inside the fold, with the black side out. Place in a clean microwave, alone, for the recommended time period on the tag.
- Remove from the microwave and test for temperature - if the wrap is too hot, allow it to cool before using. If it is not hot enough, refold and put back in the microwave for an additional 10 seconds. Retest.
- Position the wrap on the targeted body part and secure with hook and loop closures, or use the adjustable, detachable hook and loop elastic belt.
- For acute pain, use cold therapy during the first 48 hours and alternate with moist heat after the swelling goes down. (Always use Soft Ice® packs when swelling occurs! )
- Please Note: Doctors typically recommend the application of cold or heat therapy not exceed 20 minutes at a time. Allow 20 minutes between
people are currently looking at this product
Estimated delivery time 7-14 days
Guaranteed Safe Checkout